Finance Manager/Company Secretary
We are looking to recruit a qualified and experienced finance manager to be responsible for the management of all finance related functions in the business including legal compliance and the role of company secretary.
Responsibilities involve a very hands-on role as well as leading and developing a small finance team. The position is based at our head office in Saddleworth, Oldham.
MAIN RESPONSIBILTIES - Business Management and Finance
- To be accountable for financial compliance and reporting in accordance with all regulatory standards including tax, VAT, payroll and regulatory returns.
- Ensure that all the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation.
- Produce quarterly management accounts.
- Lead and develop a small finance team working to best practice processes and procedures.
- Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions.
- Prepare official reports on a monthly and annual basis.
- Oversee Payroll Systems.
- Cash flow forecast and foreign currency exposure analysis.
- Costings/Overhead recovery.
- Intrastat returns/EC Sales reporting.
- Customer retro calculations.
- Manage Life and Health Insurance Schemes.
- Fleet Management and Expenses.
- Declaration of packaging and waste calculations.
- Annual Audit preparation.
- A financial qualification or demonstrable experience in the role is essential.
- Experience of being part of a Senior Management Team.
- Highly developed communication and inter-personal skills.
- A well-developed understanding of the strategic impact of financial management and control
- Computer Literate.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV BC would be an advantage.
The Company is in the process of upgrading their ERP system - Microsoft Dynamics NAV BC, which still requires development to take full advantage of its capabilities in stream lining accounts processes. The role will require gaining an in depth understanding of the system to lead the implementation of the improvements.
Hours to be agreed - part-time hours will be considered.
Salary negotiable dependent upon experience.
Closing date 15 January 2021.
To apply - email your CV to: HR@robert-scott.co.uk quoting ref: FM/CS 11.20